- Choosing Tertiary Courses
- Scholarship Resource 2016
- VTAC application Power Point
- Latrobe University Aspire Early Achiever Program
- ACU Early Achiever Program
- Monash Guarantee
- Access Melbourne
- Monash SEAS Calculator
- RMIT SNAP
- Deakin: Access and Equity Program : and SEAS Calculator
Preparing for Exams
“Some succeed because they are destined to.
But most succeed because they are determined to.” (anon)
Study sessions don’t just happen. They need to be organised!
- Make yourself a study timetable.
- Keep in mind other commitments such as casual employment etc.
- During the holidays, get up at the same time as you would if it was a normal school day.
- Once your study timetable is established you can start summarising your notes.
- Having summaries of the days notes for each subject is vital.
- Build up an organised sequence of summaries for each subject.
- Have a revision/summary folder for each subject.
- Continually revise and condense your notes
The following is a link to VCE study designs, past exams and examinatiion reports
VCAA link to past exams